Check us out on the web at:

www.gatewaybodyworks.com

gatewaybodyworks@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Work is why we do it!

I just came back from Columbus, Ohio, where I attended a Craniosacral Conference. It was nothing short of amazing! I met so many awesome therapists and soon to be therapists alike. The whole conference boosted my energy levels right off the charts! And since coming home, I have been more and more excited to work on my clients. The long weekend put me in touch with the reason as to why we do this stuff for a living...its not only because it is rewarding to see improvement in any and each individual, but it is the work itself as well. This stuff came from the ancients, and has been developed throughout the years. Here we are, still able to apply those teachings and whisperings that have passed down the line via many generations...today. How lucky are we? Therapist and client alike? This work is powerful and I am grateful to be apart of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment